After crossing the border and arriving to Vitebsk a foreign citizen should personally submit to the international office of the academy ( address:1 Dovatora str. 3 «B», room № 16) the following documents:
- Passport with the Student’s visa of the Republic of Belarus;
- Application form with specifying the specialty of studies;
- Original educational certificate with the academic transcript (subjects studied, numbers of hours and examination marks received);
- Health certificate, with the note of the AIDS-free status of the candidate and the fluorography test results issued by the Health authorities in the candidate’s country of residence;
- Birth certificate;
- Medical insurance certificate.
- 6 photos (size 4 Х 6);
Note: For the Documents listed under 3,4,5,6 notary certified Russian translation should be enclosed.
Upon the documents expertise and qualifying the candidate the Academy should assist the candidate:
- To obtain the temporary registration of a foreign citizen by the Bodies of Internal Affairs;
A Foreign citizen should be registered for temporary residence in the Republic of Belarus within 5 days starting from the day of crossing the border. The registration free is 21 Belarusian rubles.
- To take the primary medical examination at the medical center of the Academy.
- To take accommodation in the student’s hostel of the Academy.
- To make an official contract for studies.
- To take the obligatory medical examination in the medical centres of Vitebsk as required.
- To make tuition fees payments.
- To make payments for the hostel accommodation.
- To be registered as a student of the preparatory department (or as a faculty student if applicable).
- To obtain a foreign citizen’s temporary registration (for the term of one year) with the bodies of Internal Affairs as required. (Registration fee is 63 Belarusian Rubles).
Attention please: A candidate for direct admission to the main faculties (without being trained at the preparatory department) of the Academy should take a preliminary assessment interview in the subjects: the Russian Language, Chemistry and Biology. Should the Russian language proficiency of a candidate be under a satisfactory level (by the decision of the admission commission), a candidate will be offered to take the preparatory courses at the academy.